FORD 347 CUBIC INCHES 415 HP SEALED RACING ENGINE
Part Number: M-6007-D347SR | $8,000.00
- Engine Specs:
- Built for asphalt and dirt circle track racing series that require a sealed racing engine
- 347 cubic inches - 4.030" bore - 3.400" stroke
- BOSS 302 race block
- 415 hp @ 6000 rpm 400 lb-ft @ 4900 rpm (with headers, and a 650 CFM Holley carburetor not included)
- 10:1 Compression ratio (nominal)
- SCAT forged crankshaft
- SCAT forged steel cap screw connecting rods
- Mahle forged pistons with floating pins
- Hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-F303, .528'' lift intake and exhaust, duration at .050" is 226 degrees intake and exhaust
- Double roller timing chain set M-6268-A302
- High-performance 7 quart rear sump circle track oil pan
- Ford Racing aluminum "Z" cylinder heads M-6049-Z304DA with 2.02" intake valves and 1.60" exhaust valves
- 1.65 ratio roller rocker arms
- Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake manifold M-9424-D302
- Edelbrock Water Pump
- SFI approved balancer
- MSD billet distributor
- Ford Racing polished aluminum Circle Track valve covers M-6582-CT
- High volume oil pump
- Engine is sealed for circle track competition where rules allow
- Engine weight as equipped is 431 lbs. (includes 7 quarts of oil)
- Additional technical information can be found at www. fordracingparts.com/circletrack
- Competes directly with the GMPP "604" crate engine.
- Engine is internally balanced, "0" balance flywheel required
- Flywheel is not included
RPM Price: $8,000.00
- More Information and Resources
- Circle Track
- Crate Engine Build-Up
- Crate Engine Warranty
- Engine Tips & Specs
- Crate Engine Catalog
- S347JR Product Specs
- Dyno Chart
- INSTALLATION NOTES: See engine installation and tuning tips on page 40. Some or all of the following items may need to be changed from your original engine or modified for proper installation:
- This engine has a rear sump performance oil pan and pickup, regular rotation timing cover and regular rotation water pump, and non-EFI valve covers. Depending on your application, a different timing cover, water pump, performance oil pan and pickup may be required. See installation notes
- Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- A standard rotation water pump is installed on the engine. Other applications may require different water pumps and timing chain covers found on pages 97-98.
- The damper M-6316-C351 with counterweight removed, may require a spacer for pulley alignment, see page 85.
- The flywheel M-6375-D302 not included should work for most 157-tooth manual transmission applications. For other transmission applications use the proper "0" balance flywheel, see pages 127-128.
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W order).
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary.
- Shipping weight approximately 475 lbs.