FORD 427 CUBIC INCHES ALUMINUM CRATE ENGINE REAR SUMP
Part Number: M-6007-Z427ART | $12,895.00
- Engine Specs:
- 427 cubic inches
- 11.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Ford Racing aluminum 4-bolt main block M-6010-Z351
- Forged Mahle pistons
- Forged steel H-beam connecting rods
- Solid Roller Cam
- Intake duration 258 @ .050" intake
- Exhaust duration 260 @ .050" exhaust
- Valve lift intake .644"
- Valve lift exhaust .653"
- Roller Rocker Arms (1.65:1 ratio)
- Rocker arm stud girdle
- Double Roller Timing Chain M-6268-B302
- Forged steel crankshaft
- High performance rear sump oil pan
- CNC ported Ford Racing aluminum "Z" cylinder heads M-6049-Z304P with 2.08"intake valves and 1.60" exhaust valves
- New block, oil and water pumps, performance oil pan and high-performance harmonic balancer
- Can be used in most classic and Fox-bodied Mustangs
- Depending on your application, a different timing cover, water pump, performance oil pan and pickup may be required. See installation notes
- Does not include intake manifold or distributor
RPM Price: $12,895.00
- More Information and Resources
- Crate Engine Build-Up
- Crate Engine Warranty
- Engine Tips & Specs
- Crate Engine Catalog
- INSTALLATION NOTES: See engine installation and tuning tips on page 40. Some or all of the following items may need to be changed from your original engine or modified for proper installation:
- This engine has a performance oil pan and pick-up, regular rotation timing cover and regular rotation water pump and non-EFI valve covers.
- A different performance oil pan and pickup may be required for your application. Call the Techline at (800) FORD788 for more information.
- The timing chain cover will work with most regular rotation water pumps.
- Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- A standard rotation water pump is installed on the engine. Other applications may require different water pumps and timing chain covers.
- The valve covers M-6582-W427P should fit most non-EFI applications, optional valve covers (sold separately)
- The damper M-6316-D302 may require a spacer for pulley alignment.
- Flywheel not included, the engine is neutral balanced.
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W order).
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary. Does NOT include distributor or intake manifold